skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thank You
We just wanted to say thank you for all the love and support you all have given us. All the beautiful flowers, thoughtful cards, loving messages and food that was dropped off were all much more than we expected and meant more to us than you'll ever know.
This has been a very difficult time for Brian and I. It all came so unexpected and the past several months have just been an emotional rollercoaster to be honest. We have learned a lot about ourselves as individuals, but more importantly as a couple. This whole situation has made me realize just how lucky I am to have found Brian. He truly is my best friend and I just can't image my life without him. Its really confirmed just how real our love for each other is and has only made us grow closer and stronger as a couple, which I thank God for every night.
Everyone keeps telling me only time will heal this hurt we're feeling and I think deep down I know it's true. I wish there was something that could make it go away quicker, but I know we need to be patient. I know Brian and I will get through this and we keep hanging onto our faith and the hope that God has something wonderful instore for us. Losing Landon has change us forever, and we pray everyday it’s for the better and we come out of this becoming better people. Landon is our little angel and we've learned so much from him already. I just know we will continue to learn more and more as the days, weeks and years go on. We have a new appreciation for life and it really does make you want to live everyday as if it's your last and not take for granted what God has already so graciously blessed us with.
Two of my really good friends gave me a book with this verse in it and I keep reading it- almost everyday.
“Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in times of trouble and never stop praying.” Romans 12:12
Each day is getting a little bit brighter and we just wanted to say thanks again for all your love, hugs and support. We love you all so much and are so very thankful to have each of you in our lives. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment