We are so lucky! My cousin Matt came in town to visit us for a long weekend. It was so much fun and was much needed for both parties. =) Right after I graduated, I moved to Kansas City where Matt lived and needless to say we hung-out alot! And of course, that meant that Brian and Matt hung-out alot too! Haha! The three of us have many many good memories. Some of those include calling our Grandma Greene, I guess you could say a little tipsy, on Saturday afternoons while we were enjoying the awesome roof deck patio at O'Dowds on the Plaza or just having movie night and hanging low key on the weekends (did I mention they both like the Notebook!? I was so lucky and didn't have to argue much about the movie choices!)
It was great having Matt in town. We did some shopping (I mean we do live in Dallas..gotta get your shopping in while you're in town), worked in a mini pub-crawl in Uptown and then of course did our share of movie watching! Overall, we had a great weekend and it made me miss my cousin lots. We've both moved on from Kansas City- Brian and I in Dallas and Matt in Des Moines but those couple years in KC really were special and created a friendship that I'll cherish forever!
Matt can you move to Dallas please?
No comments:
Post a Comment