About Me

Hi, I'm Jaime! I live with my husband and best friend Brian and our little baby Cooper (a 100 pound Labradoodle!) I feel so blessed everyday to have such wonderful friends and family and just wanted to start this blog to keep those near and far up-to-date on what's going on in our lives. (can't promise anything too exciting, but here's to trying!) Hope you have a wonderful day!=)

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Kansas Trip!


We had such a great trip back up to Kansas the other week! This has become an annual road trip-- we go to Great Bend to catch one of B's brother's high school football games and then make the trip to Manhattan for our once a year K-State game! GO WILDCATS!!  

It's always a whirlwind (and lots of driving), but totally worth every minute of it.  And this year, my baby sister had just turned 21 so we got to help (and watch- omg!) her 21 shots. By the way, to all my g-phi girls- their shot books are so fancy now! Ours look ancient! lol!  I made a page in Tay's book and was so nervous mine was going to stick out like a sore thumb! haha!  
And on top of that my family, including my aunt, uncle and two cousins AND Brian's family made it up for the KSU game. It was so much fun! All our favorite people in one place! B's little brother Louis is now up at K-State (and a Lambda Chi of course, could there be any other way!?). It's so much fun!  Him and Taylor actually have one class together and have gotten to know each other pretty well.  We just love it that they are both up there now!   
So Friday we made the long hall to Ulysses to watch the Great Bend Panthers kick some butt!  B's two little brothers Chris and Greg are just so talented.  And if you didn't notice (well I didn't really get a good picture, I have to admit!) the entire football team has mohawks! Too funny!      
Chris Burley #26 (stud!)

Here we go.....

Greg Burley #24 (You can sort of see the mohawk!?!)

Some serious spectators! =)

Team Victory!! YAY!

Then we got to enjoy some good ‘ole tailgating up in Manhattan!   And watch an awesome game.  
Us with our fams!

Burley crew =)

How cute are these boys!?!

Me & my sis..I miss her!

I was so lucky! Heather made the trip to Manhattan too!! 

My wonderful family! I beg them to move to Texas all the time. =(


What a view!

Then a night on the town with Tay!  She was being SO funny!  We actually left at around shot 12 or 13. My mom was having a hard time with it all, so we thought it might be time to go! Oh Moms!  Taylor survived and now I just can’t wait until next year when I can have my first “legal” drink with by baby sister! =) 


Cousin love right here =)


BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! (still can't believe she's 21!)



No comments:

Post a Comment