About Me

Hi, I'm Jaime! I live with my husband and best friend Brian and our little baby Cooper (a 100 pound Labradoodle!) I feel so blessed everyday to have such wonderful friends and family and just wanted to start this blog to keep those near and far up-to-date on what's going on in our lives. (can't promise anything too exciting, but here's to trying!) Hope you have a wonderful day!=)

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Viva Las Vegas Baby!!


This past weekend was Paige’s bachelorette weekend in….yes, that’s right….. the one and only Las Vegas! (can you believe it!?!)  Now for those of you that don’t know, Paige and I have known each other since 3rd grade and have remained close ever since.  We’ve been through it all together and there wasn’t a second of hesitation when she said, “So I’ve decided on Vegas, you think you’ll be able to make it!?!” Ummmmm....all I could do was scream YES! Like I was going to miss this!! Our little Paige is GETTING MARRIED!!! So exciting.

We had a great group of girls.  It was a mix of high school and college friends and we all got along wonderful.  The first night we got in we all grabbed dinner, then had Paige’s shower.  It was a blast seeing Paige open up all her ris-kay gifts and then we played many many games having to do with a little feature that happens to be only on the male body!  The next day we had a fun pool day and got to hang at our cabana all day long, sip on some cocktails, and get to know Dallas our pool waiter.  His name was Dallas Hallas…I’m not even joking! Poor guy….it was so funny because you just couldn’t only say Dallas; you had to say his entire name every time you asked him something. AND, then by the end of the day all us girls decided he probably needed to marry a girl named Alice just to make the family complete! (Haha! Ok, I’m done talking about Dallas Hallas now…but it was just too funny!) Oh and I forgot to mention Paige’s Maid of Honor gave her a list she had to complete by the end of the weekend.  So Paige was able to check many off this afternoon. Some included asking guys to participate in a handstand contest in the pool, swim around in little kid floaters and get a guy to put her name on his chest with permanent marker….just to name a few! It was hilarious watching Paige check off the list…but I’ve gotta say she did great…they were all checked off by the time we went to bed Saturday night!  



Saturday was our big night out. We hit up a couple different clubs, but they were so packed that we ended up just going back to a bar in our casino and ended up having the best time ever!  There was another bachelor party there so we hung out with them and get this…one of Paige’s things to do from the “list” was to make her bridesmaid do whatever she wanted.  She made us get up at 3am in the middle of the casino and sing the YMCA! It was so funny!! (We were HORRIBLE!) And the reason I know we were horrible is because one of our new friends recorded it, put it on You Tube and sent it to the future Mrs. Ritter to pass onto her friends! Can you believe that!?! We were so bad and the funniest part was no one at the bar/casino was even fazed by this….like it was totally normal we were up doing this!  So yes, I’m on You Tube…always wanted to be a You Tube sensation so here is our chance!! Haha! (and no I’m not sending you the link….it was so horrible…I said what happened to “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!”) 

Well, it was overall a great weekend! My travel day Sunday was a bit rough I have to admit, but it was totally worth it and I wouldn’t have missed it for the world!  It makes me miss my friends so much though. I feel so blessed to have stayed so close to my high school girls and value their friendship more than they know.  There is something about reminiscing about the good ole days, that just makes you feel happy!  And yes, I’ll admit Paige and I did whip out some Elkhorn Antler cheers and maybe the fight song too! Hahaha! Go Antlers!  Can’t wait to see my E-town girls again….at PAIGE’S WEDDING!! Woohoo! Let the count down begin….

No comments:

Post a Comment