About Me

Hi, I'm Jaime! I live with my husband and best friend Brian and our little baby Cooper (a 100 pound Labradoodle!) I feel so blessed everyday to have such wonderful friends and family and just wanted to start this blog to keep those near and far up-to-date on what's going on in our lives. (can't promise anything too exciting, but here's to trying!) Hope you have a wonderful day!=)

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My new favorite spot!



So we waited long enough don’t you think! We’ve lived here four years now and have these two trees in our backyard screaming, “I’m perfect for a hammock!” 
This seriously is my new favorite place to be.  It’s so relaxing and if you can believe it the evenings here have actually been nice lately so we can even enjoy it too! (major positive!=)) Coop still doesn’t have it figured out completely.  At first he tried to jump on it! Haha! Now that was definitely a sight to see! But now he just thinks it’s a game to play with Brian and I and tries to bit our butts through the hammock! Oh Coops…maybe one day he’ll make it up there with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment