About Me

Hi, I'm Jaime! I live with my husband and best friend Brian and our little baby Cooper (a 100 pound Labradoodle!) I feel so blessed everyday to have such wonderful friends and family and just wanted to start this blog to keep those near and far up-to-date on what's going on in our lives. (can't promise anything too exciting, but here's to trying!) Hope you have a wonderful day!=)

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 2, 2012

It’s official…Mrs. Ritter it is!


So, where to begin…gosh the past couple weeks have really been a whirlwind!  I have been so lucky to have two of my besties get married and our nephew’s first birthday party!  (So needless to say…I’m WAY behind on my blogging!) 
Mr. & Mrs. Ritter!! (are they not just the cutest ever!!)
So yes, it’s official, Paige has tied the knot! Can you believe it!?  I ventured back to KC to help one of my best friends celebrate her big day!  Paige and I have been friends since 3rd grade and have seen each other through it all…from our good ole days at Skyline Elementary to us cheering on those Elkhorn Antlers all through high school! (Go EHS!) =)   Paige went on to go to Baylor and I K-State but somehow we stayed as close as ever even though we were all those miles apart.  AND you won’t believe it! But Paige’s husband is, yes that’s right, A WILDCAT!! (woot woot!) She was just drawn to that midwestern charm!;)  (And we’ll get her to wear purple here soon too!!)    
I had a great time from the moment I got off the plane!  Friday morning, we started out getting manis and pedis, had a wonderful spread of food (and mimosas of course!) and really Paige just spoiled all us girls rotten!  We then made our way to the bridal lunch-in, which was just beautiful!  It was so much fun getting to just hangout with Paige and all the girls! 
just relaxin'


Bridal Lunch-in

Wishing Tree!

Molly, Kim & I..I just love these girls! (E-town love right here!)

That night we had the rehearsal dinner at Jack Stack BBQ….AAAAAA-MAZING!  I failed at my photo duties this night. =( I guess I was having too much fun catching up with all those Antlers! Haha! 
 Then onto the big day!  All us girls were pampered…we got our hair and make up done and were just having a ball!  The day went so stinkin’ fast!    

Special delivery from the Groom!


Sooooo pretty!!!!

Paige's niece...little Georgie! Adorable!

beautiful bride!!


We had to get Parker & Emmie in there! =)


Happy Groom!!

Me & B!

I think he missed me all day!=)
The entire weekend was amazing.  It was so much fun, Paige looked beautiful, and I’ve never seen my best friend happier ….it really was a fairytale wedding!!  Her and Brian truly make a beautiful couple and just have so much fun when they’re together.  You can tell they have a genuine love that will last a lifetime and I am so happy I could be apart of their very special day!! I love you both to death!!  

(and soon to come, Hunter’s 1st birthday AND Kait’s wedding weekend!! I know you just can hardly wait!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment