This past weekend I was back in KC for Kait’s wedding! That’s right, she tied the knot and now is officially Mrs. McCormick! =) WOOT WOOT! AND, I also had the wonderful opportunity to meet the newest addition to the Jones’ family- Miss. Hailey Jeanne. She was so adorable and Meg looked just great!! I ended up traveling solo this weekend because B had too much school work. =( Boo! But, on a side note, he’s on the downhill and only has two more semesters left after his summer courses! (YAY!) He not only works full time, does school, but still is a wonderful, loving, supportive husband and does such a good job of managing his time! (through all this I’ve definitely learned he deals with stress and no sleep much better than me..I can say that for sure!!) I am just so proud of him. So needless to say this turned into a little girls weekend. Which really was much needed because I hadn’t seen some of my girlfriends since last September…which let’s be honest IS WAAAAAAAYYY TOO LONG!
![]() |
| All us girls with the beautiful bride! |
Kaitlin’s wedding was so perfect! The best part was it was totally Kait! Everything about it, which just made me smile. From the invitations, program, cake to even the glitter TOMS she wore under her beautiful dress! Her and John just seemed so happy and in love and you couldn’t ask for more than that!
Kait made these! (the pic doesn't do them justice..they are so cute!)
So sweet!
That's right, Mr. & Mrs. McCormick it is!!!!
So Kaitlin!
Me and the beautiful bride!
Sam had to get a pic with her too, duh!
I just love Sam!
Such pretty girls! =) All us girls had such a goodtime! We all don’t get to see each other all that often, but when we do we definitely make up for lost time. Flying home I was thinking to myself I hadn’t laughed that hard in a long time! We all have so many good memories and our group of friends just pick up right where we left off….we definitely don’t skip a beat! We even had Sam make a guest appearance all the way from England! Yes, our friends are the biggest dorks…AND you wonder where I get it from! This putting our friends heads on a stick started in college when many of us studied abroad and couldn’t make it to date parties and birthdays….you get the drift. But don’t you worry we were still in all the party pics and heard we always had a good time! ;) I just love my friends.
I also got to meet little Miss. Hailey! And got to celebrate her one month birthday too! How fun is that!? She was such a good little baby and has the happiest mommy and daddy in the world! She has the most beautiful blue eyes and I think is the perfect mix between Kevin and Meg! AND, Meg is such a wonderful mom! It was so fun to see my friend in her new role and she is a definite natural! I can’t wait until I get to see little Hailey again!!
![]() |
| Me with little Hailey! |
![]() |
| My FAVORITE pic! How cute is she? |
![]() |
| Sleepy baby |
Overall, a great weekend. I am so very blessed to have such wonderful girlfriends and feel so lucky that I’ve stayed so close with them even though we’re all so far apart. I admire each and every one of them for different reasons and have learned so much from our friendships. I know I wouldn’t be who I am today without them. To put it simply- I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Much love~xoxo















Love the post friend, and I am so happy you came in town to celebrate! Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you! Also, I love the funny faces John and I are making walking out of the church after the ceremony. Don't we look like two love birds ready for eternal bliss?!?
ReplyDeleteI am embarrassed that it took me multiple tries to prove I am "not a robot" and publish my comment.
ReplyDeleteAw, what a sweet post Jaime! Had so much fun with you last weekend. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete