skip to main |
skip to sidebar
19 weeks and counting!
I'm a little behind...but here is a picture from a couple weeks ago! (19 weeks) This was the week I came home and told Brian it's official- I think I'm showing! A stranger came up to me at the grocery store this week and asked if I knew if we were having a boy or girl!
This week Little B is about the size of a heirloom tomato. We got to see LB this week and boy was our baby active! It's amazing what they can show you now days too. We got to see our baby in 3D. It was so cool! Our doctor made sure not to show us down there if you know what I mean. But he was really funny, he kept saying to us "are you sure you don't want to know?", "You want to know right!?" haha! I was like Dr. Rinehart you have to stop asking us! We're going to change our mind if you keep this up! lol!
Our appointment went great though and everything with me and Little B looked right on track. =) We were the happiest people in the world! We even went to our favorite juice bar to celebrate! Funny how things change....happy hour at Whole Foods now-a-days...who would have thought!
YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy for Brian and you!
ReplyDeleteAnd…happy hour at Whole Foods is totes cool!
You are the cutest preggo girl ever, Jaim. Can't wait to meet Little B... Dec. will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!! I can't wait to meet little baby B!!
ReplyDelete