So we're at 25 weeks (a little over 6 months!) YAY! Our baby is getting bigger and bigger every day. I don't think there is any more hiding I am pregnant...the bump is really there now. =) Now, daily I can feel Little B kick and it's just the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Sometimes when it happens at work, I just have to stop what I'm doing because I'm so happy. It just puts a huge smile on your face! And, I'm so glad that Brian has been able to experience Little B's powerful kicks as well! We've also started reading to Little B nightly. I love it. It's easily become the best part of my day. It's our special family time, when we just get to sit on the couch, hangout and read to our little one.
Quick Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Broth
2 months ago

You are the cutest pregnant person I know!! So excited! December needs to get here ASAP because I'm dying to know the sex!
ReplyDeleteso, so cute!! I cannot wait to meet little B!!
ReplyDelete