Here is a pic. of me at 33 weeks. So crazy how fast the weeks keep going. I will actually be 35 weeks on Monday. I can't believe that we only have 5 more weeks to go! I'll try and get another picture and post, because really in the last three days I feel like I've gotten even bigger! I definitely am starting to feel large and in charge! My mom was down last weekend to help us put Little B's room together. It was so much fun and we made some great progress, YAY!! (another picture that will be soon to come, promise!) But it really hit me that we could meet Little B anytime now! My doctor told me to have fun with my mom in town, but that I needed to remember to take it easy and not push myself too much because I'm in "the zone" (she really used those words!) where I can go into labor at anytime, and then continued to give me the tell tail signs of labor!! OMG! Yes, it really hit me then! Then, at yoga my instructor really focused on ME during our class and was telling us all these poses, stretches etc. to do once you go into labor--- this was all in the same week! I was like, what is going on!? So, I've decided that this weekend I'm going to pack my hospital bag just in case! I have no idea why, but I just have a feeling Little B is going to make their big debut in 2012. But we will see!!Ok, and one other thing I have to share. Some of my co-workers had been asking me if I had experienced hiccups yet. And I hadn't, or didn't think I had. And they said I would for sure know if I had. Well, they were right! This week Little B definitely had the hiccups twice! It's the cutest thing in the world! I think LB gets them after spicy food, I've decided. It's just the most amazing feeling....such an amazing miracle. ~j
Quick Ricotta Dumplings in Tomato Broth
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment