About Me

Hi, I'm Jaime! I live with my husband and best friend Brian and our little baby Cooper (a 100 pound Labradoodle!) I feel so blessed everyday to have such wonderful friends and family and just wanted to start this blog to keep those near and far up-to-date on what's going on in our lives. (can't promise anything too exciting, but here's to trying!) Hope you have a wonderful day!=)

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Friends for a lifetime...

This isn't all of us..but most of the girls! Soooo cute! =)
This post is WAY overdue!  But, still had to do it anyways. =)  About a month ago my college girlfriends hosted a little baby shower in Wichita for Brian and I.  I honestly feel like the luckiest girl.  Number one, they were so thoughtful to do this for us, and number two we've been out of school for almost seven years (that's so scary to say out loud! yikes!) and we've all remained so close throughout these years (and distance).  We're all over the place really!  Denver, Dallas, Kansas City, Wichita...but Sam you broke the record friend when you went off and moved to England..... I have to say! =)   
As cliché as it sounds I think I definitely found friends I'll have for a lifetime. I just love these girls so much and truly don't think I would be the person I am today without having met each and every one of them.  The shower was so much fun, and it just made me miss hanging out with them so much.  Honestly, my stomach was hurting from laughing so much and there is just something about old friends.  I think this is something that I have realized even more having moved away.  There are some friendships that are just special.  Things never change, you can reminisce about the old days forever and, simply put, they just know you inside and out.   
 
Thank you for a wonderful day friends!  Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without you girls and miss you guys more than you know (and the red scrunchie too of course)!!  xoxo      
     

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Love you Jaim! I can't believe how close your little one is!

    ReplyDelete