The other weekend was Brian and I’s nephew, Hunter’s, first birthday! We both couldn’t even believe how fast the year went. It seems crazy that he’s already turning 1! Brian’s sister and Mom did a fantastic job and the party was so much fun! They did a “Jack’s Big Music Show” theme which is a show that is a favorite between Heather, Hunter and Marcy! They even had a clip of the show playing at the party so we could all partake in the fun. =)
| Mommy, Daddy & Birthday Boy! |
| How cute is he!? OMG! |
| Sidenote, this cake was A-MAZING! |
| Hunter's smash cake! =) |
![]() |
| My addition to the party! Yay for cake balls! (and thanks to a friends recipe!) =) |
| Let's get this party started! |
| It's time to get messy!!! |
| Hummm...what to do first? |
| Go get it Hunter! |
| Deep in concentration, this is a very serious matter guys! |
| Awh, Mom, I think I'm done! |
| Boy, that was pretty good! I'm ready for a nap now =) |
| Hunter enjoying some of his new toys!! |
| And to think I almost got the perfect pic! |
| Uncle Brian & Aunt Jaime with the BIRTHDAY BOY! |
| I think the party was a success!! Don't you? |
Poor Hunter had just gotten over a little cold, but despite not feeling completely 100% he sure did seem to have fun and was still just cute as can be!! It was a great afternoon celebrating and hanging out with family and friends!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!


so cute!!
ReplyDelete